Asthma doesn’t have to rule your life.
Whether you suffer from asthma or someone you love does, you and your family have the right to be in control. And you can. Beating Asthma: 7 Simple Principles, tells you how, for both adults and children with asthma.
In this supportive, easy-to-read guide, asthma specialist, Stephen Apaliski, MD, shares the allergist’s “secret” formula to putting asthma back in its place. In the process you will
- discover which factors may trigger your asthma and how you can avoid them
- learn about the many tests available to assess your asthma in order to best treat it
- understand the medicines available to keep your asthma under control
- design a customized action plan to avoid frightening attacks and keep daily life largely symptom free.
It’s time to live life on your own terms. It’s time to breathe easy. With Beating Asthma: Seven Simple Principles , you can.
Praise for Beating Asthma
"This is a must-have book for every parent of an asthmatic child. Steve has given us an amazingly easy path to follow for overcoming this disease day by day."
– Nancy Sander, Founder, Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
"Beating asthma is a great guide for the asthma patient seeking answers and wanting more control. It’s fact based and reflects the experience of a master physician—if you follow the ‘seven P’s’ you go a long way toward taking back control of your life."
– Dr. Bob Lanier; Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology; Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
“Dr. Apaliski’s passion for patient care and education jump off every page of his book. Clearly, all asthma patients will benefit greatly from reading his book cover to cover and following his advice. This is also an excellent resource for anyone who provides care to asthma patients and I know it will hold a prominent place on my bookshelf!”
– Dr. Bill Berger, Past President, American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology; Author, Asthma for Dummies